Monday, 24 January 2011

It's 2011!

Happy belated New Year everyone! It's been a while, but I hope y'all doing well. And yes, I failed to produce a new Lilith and Steve strip last month. But in my defense, I've been really busy lately with my final year at uni getting a degree and all! I decided to put that comic on hiatus for the time being (well, techincally it has been since August), but I've made it my New Year's resolution to try and update this blog at least a couple of times a month before I (hopefully) graduate in July and spend the next few years of my life on the dole!

Speaking of which, here's a new comic! Now in shiny widescreen format!

Photobucket

Yeah, it's a bit naff, but whatevs. If you're not satisfied, however, then here's the LOLcat reaction to the Coulson affair.

Fuckity bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment